In the era of smartphones and apps, it is very common that users tend to forget their login ID and passwords of multiple applications and accounts. We saw the same trend in Cash App, where the user forgets their old Cash App account and move forward with a new one. At some point in time if you feel to take back the access of Old Cash App account then just stick on.
How To Access Old Cash App Account?
The following steps will guide you on to recover your old cash app account:
- On your device open the Cash App application.
- Tap on the Profile icon present at the home screen of the Cash App.
- Scroll down and click on the option of Sign Out.
- On the next page enter your phone number or email address which was used in your old Cash app account. Then click Next.
- Enter the confirmation code send on your registered email or cell-phone number.
Important Note:– Once, you get the access of your old Cash app account then you can merge it with the new account by contacting Cash app customer support; they will ask few questions to verify your identification and to confirm that both account belongs to the same person. However, if you are facing any issue that refrains you from accessing your old cash app account then you can get the assitance from Cash app team.
Can I access the old cash app account without a phone number or email address?
At present, users cannot use their old cash app account without verification of phone number or email id. You can get in touch with Cash App customer care executives to access the same. We will also recommend you to follow some of the below mentioned troubleshooting problems to unlock your cash app account.
- Login from a stable connection with the internet.
- Always use the official platform of the Cash App. You may download the application on your device or may operate from Cash App’s official website on the computer.
- Make sure to have reliable antivirus software on your personal computer and mobile device to remove any trogen/virus from your devices.
- Clear all the cookies and cache.
- Always use the updated version of the Cash App.
In general we would like to suggest you to make a note of your password on your device so that you can save your time on resetting the passwords.
It sometimes gets tough to keep track of the login details and users find it difficult to access old accounts. You can still access your account with the steps mentioned above in the article. In case you didn’t remember the login details and phone number or email id, access is not possible.
For more Cash app updates solutions; kindly visit CashAppPedia.
Yes, users can always reactivate their old cash app account. For that, they have to enter their email address or phone number which is associated with the account and proceed with the verification code received. Users can get access to old cash app accounts unless they have deleted them.
To access the old cash app account user has to enter either the phone number or the email id. In this case, if you couldn’t enter your phone number, enter your email address. A login code will be mailed to you that you which has to be entered on Cash app.
If you have the access to the old Cash App account then you can get your money back by logging in to the account. In case you don’t remember the details of the old cash app account the money back isn’t possible. We highly recommend you withdraw all the money before closing the Cash App account or logging out.